Posters will be displayed at the foyer in front of meeting rooms. Please see the scientific program on the website for the board number on which you should display your poster. Please use the board with the same number.
The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style.
Poster Board Size: 1mW x 2.5mH.
It is recommended that your poster be no larger than 90cm wide x 120cm high (Portrait style).
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you with poster location. Putting up poster will be done by each author.
- The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day in which they have been scheduled.
Presenters are requested to stand by their posters for a 3 minutes discussion during the poster session time advised by email.
Posters should be set-up at the beginning of the sessions and dismantled at the end of the sessions on the day the poster is presented.